2000 grafts FUE hair transplant went wrong or no? (Photo)

I got a hair transplant 13 days back 2000 grafts fue. However the doctor has left some space between the existing hair and transplanted hair. Please see attached picture. Will that area be covered? or should i do something?

Thank you for the post. It is too early to judge, wait atleast 6 months before you can see any density. From the photos attached, its looking perfectly fine. Hope this helps.

Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Artistic Hairline Design

I understand your concern but it will not change the outcome. Each hair transplant surgeon will have a different approach to hairline design and grafting into areas with hair. It is important for us as hair transplant surgeons to use a long term approach in hair restoration for each individuals case not just an approach to meet immediate needs. I want my patients to be satisfied wit my approach not only 1 year after surgery but 20 years later. See were you are in 10 months to a year and revisit you surgeon. Review the educational link below for your future needs.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

13 days post 2000 FUE grafts

at 13 days, your recipient area is changing and will often look different than it did immediately after the surgery. This happens because the transplanted hairs shed. Wait out 8 months and then you will see what you got

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you believe something is not right with your surgery, it is best to contact your doctor. If there is no hair

If you believe something is not right with your surgery, it is best to contact your doctor.  If there is no hair in an area it will not be covered unless you grow out the surrounding hairs to cover it.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon