What Type of Teeth Surgery Do I Need? (photo)

My teeth are too small and my gums over power them. I would like to know the surgery I would need to improve my smile. Also the cost. I live I Connecticut, but am willing to travel to New York (Manhattan). I have pictures of me smiling (when not as much gum is showing) My other pictures where my smile is more real(where the gums show) That tends to happen when I laugh

Doctor Answers 2

Gum surgery

It depends on the length of your face.  I believe you can afford to have some gum surgery to make the teeth appear longer and get rid of the gummy smile.

New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Gum Lift Q and A

You may be able to have a simple gum ( just the soft tissue ) laser procedure. X-rays and gum measurements are needed. I would recommend finding an experienced cosmetic dentist. There are many in Manhattan.

Ana Brightleaf, DMD
Santa Monica Dentist
5.0 out of 5 stars 1 review

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.