Texas Chin Reduction Surgeon

I'm trying to find a surgeon that is experienced in & good at chin reduction surgery (chin is vertically too long & pointy). I am specifically needing a surgeon that is properly certified & in the North Texas region although anywhere in TX will do. I cannot find a board certified plastic surgeon to do this & then I find one that may do this but he is not board certified in plastic surgery, he is a DDS & does oral & maxillofacial surgery. I'm scared I won't find a good doctor that does this!

Doctor Answers 1

Long chin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend you see one of my partners who have expertise in maxillofacial surgery. I would see Shai Rozen or Tae Chong at 2146452353

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.