What type of scar surgery Is needed for a large scar, and how much will it cost? (Photo)

I Was Recently In A Car Accident, The Right Side Of My Forehead Is Scarred And My Eyebrow As Well. What Type Of Surgery Would I Need For The Scar And To Have My Eyebrow Back ? How Much Would The Procedure(s) Total ?

What type of scar surgery Is needed for a large scar, and how much will it cost

It is NOT what type of cosmetic surgery you would need. It is how many sessions over the next few years. Best to seek oNLY in person opinions... 

Scar on Forehead Post Car Accident

I agree, the wound is not fully healed and needs topical scar treatment and SPF.  Once healed there are options such as lasers and microneedling, possibly surgical scar revision, but you would be surprised how forhead wounds will heal if you give them some time.  You'll want to see a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in treating scars. I wish you the best of luck, Dr. Emer.

Repair of forehead scars and Melarase creams

Our office specializes in scar revision. Early application of Plato's Scar Serum can help reduce hypertrophy of the scars; while Melarase creams can help reduce the onset and duration of hyperpigmentation. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Forehead scar following laceration (cut) & abrasion (scrape)

From the picture it appears that your wound has not yet fully healed and you may benefit from topical silicone or silver hydragel ointments, etc. There are several (multiple) options that exist for scar improvement, and the cost will vary with surgeon, type of procedure needed, location, etc. I strongly suggest that you promptly obtain a consultation with a board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon. 

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon