Can I have a tummy tuck at the same time as an adrenalectomy? (Photo)

I have had a daughter, ad&c after a miscarriage,a son, a tubal ligation, an endometrial ablation, my uterus removed, and my ovaries removed, in that order. Now it's looking like I will have to have either a tumor or my entire adrenal gland removed. IF I have to have the standard surgery (not laparoscopically) could we do a tummy tuck at the same time? At least an apron repair? Thank you! -Andrea

Proceed with Extreme Caution

Dear andreasmelley,
The fact that you are having an adrenalectomy for hormonal imbalance is an immediate red flag that the option of having a tummy tuck is going to have to take second place to your medical health status and recovery. There are simply far more questions that have to be addressed by your plastic surgeon and your general surgeon before this decision can be made online. If you are really determined to proceed in this manner you need to have far more information available to the operating surgeons than can be answered in here. I hope this has been helpful. Robert D. Wilcox, MD