Possible seroma on abdomen and lumps on upper chest post lipo/gyno surgery. Wondering if I should be concerned. (Photo)

I am, so far, extremely happy with lipo on abdomen, flanks, and chest, and gyno removal. I will be able to speak to doc next week, but am concerned about a few things. Had seroma on both sides of abdomen last few days. Reopened incisions and drained as much as i could. Biggest concern is lumps on upper chest, both sides. Left is a lot bigger and noticeable. When I massage it and push it there is semi hard tissue, maybe scar tissue? Right side is same but not as bad now. Should I worry?

Various Post-Op Gynecomastia Healing Issues

BRUISING AND SWELLING: Bruising and swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. The compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will heal. NUMBNESS: It is normal to experience numbness around the areola and chest. As your body heals, you may notice random bursts of pain in your chest. This is usually a sign that the numbness is subsiding. LUMPINESS: As you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. ACTIVITIES: If your work keeps you sedentary, you may return whenever you feel up to it. If your work is strenuous, wait until your work activity does not cause pain. Wait at least 4 weeks to begin aerobic exercise. As with all operations, pain and discomfort varies greatly from patient to patient. Generally, one should expect that pain medication will be required for the first several days. Continuing discomfort can last varying amounts of time.

Male breast reduction - lumps after surgery

Give this time.  Most irregularities settle out from liposuction within 3 months.  IF the bump is directly behind the areola, this may be dense male breast tissue may need excision in the future.  Consult with your plastic surgeon if that is the case.  Best Wishes!!