Itching after Rhinoplasty. Any suggestions? (photos)

So I just had Rhinoplasty on Friday (3 days ago) and woke up itching my nose from the pain meds. The nurse immediately stopped me but of course being out of it, I didn't realize what I was doing and it caused a nose bleed. Then each night there after I've caught myself each night unconsciously itching/picking at my nose. Now I'm worried I've messed things up and possibly moved a stitch or at least loosened one. can you see by pictures if I messed anything up? Thanks so much!

Itching

Sometimes itching can be related to the pain medication including narcotic pain medications. It is important to discuss with your board certified plastic surgeon to see if they think this could be the case. Best of luck, MMT

Itching after Rhinoplasty. Any suggestions?

Congratulations on your decision to get Rhinoplasty. I would expect at this point that your questions be directed toward your Surgeon. He/she will have the best advice for you. Personally, I am not an advocate of open Rhinoplasty for your type of nose, but since you've made that decision- hope it all turns out well for you.

Worried that itching caused a problem after rhinoplasty

Thank you for including your pictures. Unfortunately only your surgeon would know for sure if something does not look right after your rhinoplasty. For your peace of mind (and his) call and make an appointment to see him. He will want to make sure that everything is healing normally.

Minas Constantinides, MD
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon