Insurance asking for further info for revision. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am trying to have a failed reduction/lift revised. Insurance is asking new surgeon for medical necessity. I don't have documented proof of rashes/pain but I did talk to him about that. In the photos they sent in you can see strap marks on my shoulders. Do they ever accept the doctor's word or will they always require documentation? Before and after show hardly any difference. Original surgeon won't fix it, says I don't have much mass and not to focus on size...isn't size the point?

Insurance Coverage for Breast Reduction Revision

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, insurance companies never take the word of the doctor in these cases.  They will always want documentation of medical necessity.  Currently, if you want to have your breasts improved this would be considered cosmetic and self-pay. Best wishes.