I need a tummy tuck/public lift/thigh lift. Can this all be rolled into it being a lower body lift?

Im embarassed to ask but dear lord my body is so ugly after massive weightloss. I don't know why my public area has some loose skin and fat...that's probably really uncommon, right? I don't know anyone else with this issue.

Combined surgery- lower body lift

Congratulations on the weight loss. Recommend staging the procedures of body contouring to optimize safety. Abdominoplasty and monsplasty can be performed in one setting while thigh plasty can be staged at a later time. Best, Dr. Yegiyants

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Lower body lift, pubic lift and thigh lift - all at one time?

Thank you for your question about your body lifting after massive weight loss.

You are not alone -
When you lose weight, every part of the body that has excess fat deflates.
The tummy tuck/pubic lift can be done together.
The thigh lift is usually done separately - it is usually too much surgery to be done in the safe 6 hour limit.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Lower body lift and pubic lift

I want to share with you that almost a 100% of the AWL patients develop a certain degree of flaccid pubic area, male and women, so much more common of what you may think.
Definitely during Lower Body lift the pubic lift is performed. 
Lower body Lift represents a Circumferential Tummy Tuck, pubic lift, lateral or outer thigh lift and buttocks lift. The inner thigh will not be improved during a regular LBL, that area will need a separated procedure.
Photos will give us a good idea.
You have to be absolutely proud of what you have accomplished now with weight loss, you have become healthier, and have prevented to endure deadly conditions, now the next stage: deal with the skin, which will take several stages, but at the end you will be looking and feeling great.
Be encouraged.
Dr. Cardenas