Thank you for asking about your thigh lift.
- This is a good question - because the vagina itself should not be affected but the tissues around it, the labia especially, can be.
- it depends on the kind of lift and how it is done.
- A medial thigh lift - with a long scar down the leg - should not pull on the labial tissues.
- But an inner thigh lift - the scar hidden in the groin crease - can if not done correctly.
- This lift looks easy - but a good result requiers special placement of strong sutures deep in a ligament in the groin - to avoid pulling down the labial tissues.
- So please be sure to have your surgery done by an experienced plastic surgeon whose practice is limited to cosmetic surgery.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS