I want a Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Lipo. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 5'0 210lb I have recently lost about 70lbs. I was wanting to know how much will it cost me for the surgerys I want? Is it possible or will I need to lose more weight? Can I get this for less than 6000? What do you think I need based on my pictures? I was thinking about going overseas is that a good idea? Single mother 2 kids not looking to spend a whole lot. But I am ready to get the body I been after for a while.

I want a Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck, and Lipo. Any suggestions

Thank you for submitting your question.  Try to get to your optimal weight.  Liposuction will lead to loose lower abdominal skin.  You may want to consider having the liposuction and BBL followed by a tummy tuck as a separate procedures at a later time.  The price for the surgery you desire is more expensive.  I would not recommend going overseas for your surgeries.  Make an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.  Best wishes

In Dominican Republic

In Dominican republic we perform from 4 to 6 patients  per week like your body type  for liposuction , tummy and butts.Its better if you reduce 10 to 15 more pounds  for better results. Here you can have this surgery from 5000  to 6000   dollars, depending the practice. Some Doctors offer all inclusive packages.

Regards

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

BBL in TX

Hi

Thanks for the question.  Congratulations on the weight loss, that is an amazing accomplishment.  I think your best option is to try and lose a little more weight.  You are going to need a full tummy tuck and then liposuction with a BBL.  This is going to be a big, long surgery that will certainly cost you more than 6000.  The total cost of the surgery is probably going to run you in the 12-20L range depending on several factors.  I would recommend staying stateside as there are many excellent surgeons right here in your backyard that can give you some great results.  

Good Luck