Facial surgeries for 22 yo, are they realistic? (photos)

Hi Drs! I am a 22 year old female, and have been interested in having some work done for years. Specifically rhinoplasty, my nose is not straight, it goes to one side very obviously, I have a deviated septum as well, and I believe it is too angular/masculine for my round face. Which brings me to my second concern, I am 5'0 feet tall, 110lb but have under chin fat/ chubby cheeks that I would like reduced (chin lipo/buccal fat removal) it makes me really not like my profile. Is this realistic?

Rhinoplasty + Buccal Fat removal + Possible chin implant/augmentation

I do understand what you mean, and I think that you will have a big improvement from this surgeries, except chin lipo, I would suggest totally the contrary, chin augmentation and buccal fat removal. 

Is your wish pic realistic? I really think you can get the harmony that she have, but for your face a nose as refined as hers will just unbalance the harmony. you need refinement and more tip projection and definition, just not that much or it will look fake and like it doesnt belong to your face. . 

Facial Surgery

When I look at your face, I see a dysharmony between the cheeks and the lower face. Your chin looks short and very narrow. A chin  implant can be found to correct those issues. Often when placing a chin implant the cervico mental angle improves, making the neck not look so full.
I would not take any fat out from the face. Fat keeps the face youthful.
Your nose is not bad but can be improved by a limited rhinoplasty. The nasolabial angle is normal and the tip does not appear to need much work.
Your ideal photo shows a woman with extremely thin skin and delicate features. It would be  stretch to get a result like that. Adding structure, with an implant should be an important part of your plan. Probably its the most important part, as it will lessen the relative appearance of the full cheeks as well as the neck fullness. 
An extended, anatomical implant would be the one I would recommend.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and Facial Harmony

Thanks for your post and photos. In my view you would be an excellent candidate to consider primary rhinoplasty to enhance your facial appearance, along with chin implant to balance and improve a somewhat weak chin in profile. Correction of a deviated nasal septum can be done at the same surgery. Your aesthetic goals seem realistic to me. 

With regards to your concerns for your cheeks and chin fullness, in my opinion, it would be best to avoid liposuction or buccal lipectomy at your age and revisit these concerns in the future. Congratulations on search for information regarding facial plastic surgery. Hope this answer helps. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon