How much bigger do I need to go go achieve the look below ? (photos)

I have saline hp implants 500ccs on left and 600on right . What size Implants will achieve this look? The current ones I have are not big enough . Also if I go up to 700ccs am I able to get a lift later ? I originally needed one but went for just and augmentation and as he said I can get a lift later since I wanted to go big

The right size for you

It is very difficult to determine the best implant you will need (recommended based on your photos) or the exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 300 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. The same process goes for just filling in the upper part of your breast without becoming much larger. Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below including silicone vs saline implants.

700cc?

Going from 600cc to 700cc will not give you that look as 100cc is not that much more volume and even if you go bigger then 700cc you may not get that look because of the shape of your breasts.  Also, the bigger you go the more likely your breasts will sag and that is why with such big breasts you don't want to do a lift.

Andre Aboolian, MD

Can I go larger?

Without an in person exam it is difficult to tell how much room you have to put in a larger implant. Generally speaking in my experience it takes a 200 cc increase in breast implant size for it to be visually unmistakably larger. I would recommend that you go back to your operating plastic surgeon for consultation. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

How much bigger do I need to go go achieve the look below ?

Thank you for the question. Although it is not possible to provide you with definitive advice without an person evaluation, most patients are able to "go larger" at a second stage, once the breast tissues have expanded (after first-time breast augmentation). Sometimes, during this revisionary surgery, adjustment of the breast implant capsules is also necessary to achieve the desired outcome.
You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” or "lots of underboob" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.