Is it possible to get 500ccs with a lift? I have 500 and 600 Saline now. (photos)

I got a breast augmentation 3 months ago without a lift and now I'm wishing I would have gotten it . I like my boobs but they're not perky and round like I would want them to be . Which my surgeon did explain this would happen . I had the choice of getting a lift but with a smaller Inplant or getting a bigger Inplant put in then maybe later getting a lift . So I chose bigger . But I think I want to get them redone just wondering if it was possible to get 500ccs with a lift ?

Is it possible to get 500ccs with a lift?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs, you should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation/lifting surgery. You are correct in that there will be limits as to how large of a breast implant can be utilized safely during the procedure.  Remember, that during breast lifting surgery, some skin is removed, thereby limiting the "space" available for breast implants.

On the one hand, breast augmentation surgery is expanding the breast skin “envelope” while breast lifting is (by definition) tightening up the breast skin envelope. These 2 forces are counteracting each other. Therefore, it becomes important to remove the appropriate amount of breast skin and to use the appropriate size/profile of breast implants to balance these 2 forces appropriately and to allow for achievement of the patient's goals while minimizing risks of complications.

On the other hand, given that you currently have breast implants in place, the surrounding capsule can be utilized (capsulorraphy) as an "internal bra"  for additional support.
Ultimately, you will do well select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicating your goals, questions, and concerns. In other words, careful measurements, dimensional planning, and careful communication will be key.
Also, generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation/lifting surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Again, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. The use of computer imaging may be very helpful during this communication phase.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. The use of temporary intraoperative sizers with the patient in the upright position makes selection of the best breast implant size/profile relatively easy.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast lift / mastopexy

Yes you can get a breast lift and areola reduction that would enhance the shape of your breasts. You might consider slightly smaller implants.

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Size Limitation with Breast Lift Revision following Augmentation

An exam by a board certified plastic surgeon is needed for the best opinion. You are correct that when a lift is performed some breast skin is removed and the pocket becomes tighter to give you a more youthful appearance which may limit the size that can be placed. For most revisions the same size implant or close to it is usually possible for most in my experience though each case must be individualized.

Lift

It is certainly possible to get a lift age a decrease in size of your implants. Seek a revision specialist near you 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS