Two years ago a swelling in my left lower eyelid appeared, I want it to heal, is there a surgery for this? (photo)

I want to know the cost because I'm from Palestine?

Doctor Answers 2

Low lid swelling

Your photos show that the fat in the lower lid is bulging forward.
The best correction is a lower lid blepharoplasty that re-drape and trim the fat.
Fillers in the thin lower lid skin may help but results are not always as pretty and as they need to be
repeated will soon cost more than the surgery. Best wishes.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

Looks like you have a little prolapsed fat on the left.

You could try some filler into the tear trough just below the fat to decrease the appearance of the puffiness.  If it worsens in the future, you could do a blepharoplasty to either take out a little of the fat, or reposition it into the tear trough.

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.