I got two flat moles removed on my face through laser which left two holes in my skin. Will my skin be leveled at all? (photos)

The procedure was done 3 weeks ago and my aesthetic doctor told me the wound will take upto 4 weeks to heal completely and the skin will be leveled out after that. Its been 3 weeks and wounds have healed however the holes are still there and I am worried if these are permanent. Any idea these holed will be leveled out and how much time will it take. Thanks for the help

Mole Removal

The moles were removed through a shave procedure? Please return to your treating physician and ask them this question.  Generally moles can take a few days to a few weeks to heal depending on the method use.