Implant rejection and expanders? (Photos)

I have gone through h*ll to many surgerys to count. One lost nipple one popped implant and replacement then complete loss of the implant so im left with one implant and a hole on the other side with a wound vac. The Dr said when im healed on that one side he was gonna put expanders in both sides by removing my implant and putting expander in. Should he fill the breast that had an implant full and slowly fill the flat one?

Tissue expander

It sounds like you have had a very challenging complication.  Unfortunately is not possible to provide meaningful advice on the next stages of your care based on the information and photos provided. I hope your surgeon is able to heal your wounds and restore your shape.