Tummy Tuck & Breast Augmentation is in 3 days! Last question about my belly fat and what I can/should expect? (Photo)

I've asked my PS all my q's, even had a last min consult last week. But just wanted your opinion, too. Think it's possible to remove the entire belly Im grabbing? It's all squisy fat & on top of the muscle. Complimentary lipo would be done on the tummy as well. Im really stoked & want good results, Im 5ft, 127lbs & the small of my waist is about 33 1/2in. I honestly think there's so much soft fat that can be removed. I'd be happy to be 29in at the end, thx for any replies in the next 72hrs!

Result Expectations of a Mommy Makeover

Information that you read online may not apply to your personal situation. All surgical procedures carry some degree of #risk. Always discuss your issues and concerns with the Plastic Surgeon during and following your consultation.The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Also, another element to a satisfying result of your procedures are realistic #expectations.
The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Your surgery should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience with the procedures you are seeking. For instance, a plastic surgeon who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery is suitable to perform your #BreastAugmentation. Aside from checking #board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Results from surgery

Good luck with your procedures!  The person who can best advise you on your anticipated results will be your surgeon.  He/She has examined you and has a plan in place for your procedures.  The tummy tuck will remove excess fat and skin and give the abdomen a tighter, flatter appearance.

Camille Cash, MD

Belly fat and tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to give you an opinion without examining you in person.  The best person with whom to discuss this issue is your plastic surgeon.  It is important that you have realistic expectations.

Mommy Makeover /Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants/ Tummy Tuck /Liposuction/ Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Tummy Tuck

Thanks for your question. Usually, what you can grab, you can get rid off during a tummy tuck and/or liposuction procedure. However, since your surgery is in a couple of days, the best person to address this would be your PS. You will talk to him again before they take you into surgery, so be sure to ask any remaining questions you have a that time.
Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon