I want to have lipo on my stomach but my sister would like to inject it in her buttocks. Is that possible?

Sweet, but no--VASER, ThermiRF, Fat Grafting

No, unfortunately that wouldn't be possible. It is possible to use to reshape and contour your own figure. I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, definition and contouring. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Can I donate my fat to my sister?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

Unfortunately, if your tissues are injected into your sister - unless you are identical twins - it will make her very very sick. A lovely idea - but sadly, it can't be done.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Unfortunately no. Fat transfers can only be performed on the person that the original fat was taken from. It would only be rejected and could cause major infection and complications.  

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Hi-

Unfortunately as of now we don't have the ability to perform fat transfer between people. Fat grafting is an excellent procedure and can be performed in almost everyone to improve contour and shape. Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and go over the best options for you. Good Luck!!

Jordan P. Farkas, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your excellent question.  Although you are family, the genetic makeup between your sister and yourself is just different enough that transferring your fat into her buttocks would cause a rejection of the tissue and a very large health issue to your sister.  Fat grafting can only be performed to the same person that had the liposuction.  Hope this helps answer your question.

Fat transfer from one person to another

Sorry, the answer is NO.  you can have lipo and have the fat transferred to your own body. But NOT from one person to another.

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

NO

simple answer is no. No one is going to do a fat transfer from you to your sister. You could have a fat transfer for yourself, but IF your sister wants a fat transfer, she will need to undergo the liposuction herself.