I'm so scared, please help! (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty 3 days ago everything seems good but I forget to mention to my Dr that I had fillers done in my nose 9 months ago with no touch ups, I'm scared my nose will not be straight or something wrong will be with it its was so hard for me to get this dession I don't want to get disappoint this is a pictures of my nose before fillers and right before getting the nose job is it back to its original shape ?

Talk to your Doctor

Talk to your Doctor and tell him your concerns, He is your best option right now. Try to calm down.
regardsDr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Rhinoplasty after fillere

Please try to relax. You have had your surgery and now you need to allow healing to occur. Rhinoplasty primarily involves surgical sculpting of the skeletal components of the nose. The nasal skin then redrapes over the new framework. Fillers, on the other hand, are placed in the soft tissues such as skin. So when the fillers eventually go away, the improvement from the rhinoplasty will not be affected. When you see your surgeon again, you should tell him about the fillers, so he knows and can reassure you.

William H. Gorman, MD