What's recommended for another FUE operation to get better results ?

I had an FUE transplant last year and I'm not happy with the results, I will appreciate comments on the current results especifically the hair line and the density on the sides, as I'm planning on getting another FUE transplant for more satisfaction. Thanks.

2nd FUE to improve prior result

AMDsn,

Please research,research, and research. This is a procedure that is very art dependent as the surgeon is literally drawing and painting with your hair follicles. Results can be permanent and donor is limited, so there is little room for error! Be sure to see lots of the surgeon's before and after photos, and videos which also give very useful and valuable information.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are not satisfied with your surgery results, it is best to follow up with your doctor and express your concerns.

If you are not satisfied with your surgery results, it is best to follow up with your doctor and express your concerns.  If you don't want to see your doctor, then you should find another doctor for a consultation.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thank you for posting your question. If you are not satisfied with your previous procedure, and would like to add extra density for example, you first should wait atleast an entire year before considering a second procedure. Results can take as long as 14 to 16 months to reach it's 100% mark. If you are still unhappy, then you can definitely consider a second procedure, as long as your donor can support it. Hope this helps. 

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Unhappy with previous hair transplant

As you are Unhappy with previous hair transplant, either go back and see your surgeon and discuss your results with your surgeon or get a second opinion. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon