If the vagina opening end between anus were closed more than normal 4 cm, is it normal?

I had vaginaplasty last moth and Doctor gynecologist did closed my ends a lot I think . End opening of my vagina with anus is closed exactly 4 cm . Like half or more closed now and I can put cleaning small tampon inside now . It's like a small pocket to me and not normal i guess . My question is : When can I go for recorrrection second surgery ? I did it in Dora hospital in Istanbul . Don't have photos of it to add . Thank you all

Length of Perineum and Vaginal Tightness

The length of the perineum is not a reliable indicator of the degree of vaginal tightness created by a vaginoplasty. Women with a 4-cm perineum may have a tight vagina, a loose vagina, or anything in between. The caliber of the vagina at rest (without a Kegel muscle contraction) is the most common indicator of tightness. If you think you are too tight, the vaginoplasty can be loosened at whatever level or levels the muscles appear to be too tight. I call this procedure a reverse vaginoplasty or a reverse perineoplasty because the goal is to loosen the canal slightly.