My problem is seboreha and also oily skin. Should I take Accutane course?

I have oily skin on some parts of my face and seboreha around nose as well. What can I do to stop it ? Should I take Accutane or not ? Because around my nose is very dry and red . Thanks in advance.

oily skin and seborrhoea go hand in hand. using Accutane to treat this is a little strong though. there are good topicals that you can use, such as topical vitamin A products (retinoids) that can help the oiliness without the side effects related to Accutane. I would certainly try those first. there are also  procedures that can be done to reduce the oiliness and pore size of your skin so I wouldn't jump in with Accutane as first choice.

Calgary Physician