This is my second operations on labiaplasty. Is there any problem ? Please help. (Photo)

My stitches removed on the first operations and my doctor took my one side labia on the second operation. I dont think that was necessary. I think he was trying to get rid of me. I had my second surgery 5 days ago. And itching very bad. Dou you thing that this surgery was succesful. And i thing the other side of my labia was made wrong too. Please help me. My doctor said that he made the operations with Vedge techniques. But im not sure because there are stitches unnecessary areas.

Failed labiaplasty

As the inventor and innovator of the central wedge technique in 1994, I reconstruct many women who have had labia reductions by other surgeons, both wedge and trimming techniques. It appears you had a posterior wedge labiaplasty with disruption of the suture line on the first procedure and probably this second revision.  The reconstruction technique depends on the deformity. However, no attempt to revise your labia should be done until you are at least five months after your past procedure as your appearance will improve, and the swelling will be less. You need to control your anxiety and wait. The reconstruction is more difficult than a primary labiaplasty and should be done by a plastic surgeon with extensive experience in labia reconstruction. I published the first and most extensive paper on labia reconstruction in the prestigious journal "Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery" about two years ago. You may need various reconstructive techniques to give you a good appearance, but this won't be known until all the swelling is gone. I may  recommend clitoral hood flaps to reconstruct your labia if your surgeon left enough remaining clitoral hood. I invented this procedure about  years and have done it over 50 times with excellent results.  You only get one good chance to reconstruct you, so be patient and ask a lot of questions.

Gary J. Alter, M.D. 

Beverly Hills, CA - Manhattan, NYC

This is my second operations on labiaplasty. Is there any problem ? Please help

Thank you for sharing your questions and photographs and I am sorry to hear of your labiaplasty issues.  Though your pictures demonstrate various points in time of wound healing complications and swelling it appears that your operative surgeon may not know the anatomy of the region well enough to reapproximate the correct tissues to leave you with a natural result.  I would recommend allowing your current results to heal over the next 3-6 months and then have an in-person consultation with a labiaplasty surgeon to evaluate your anatomy and discuss methods to improve upon it.  Best wishes.  

Labiaplasty

It doesn't seem that your procedure was done by a board certified plastic surgeon.  You will most likely need reconstruction but Id suggest that you wait about 6 months before doing this.  Be sure to choose a Board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Labiaplasty. This is an important fact to remember when choosing a surgeon