Can I have a full tummy tuck two weeks after my lapband surgery? (photos)

I have travelled overseas to get these procedures done as they are more affordable here than they are back in my home country. I got a lapband installed only just 5 days ago & am hoping to have a full tummy tuck and my thighs done also. The plastic surgeon said it would be ideal to lose the weight then come back for reconstructive surgeries, but I won't have the chance to come back. If I do go ahead, the tummy tuck will be done exactly 2weeks after the lapband procedure.. is this safe to do so?

NO!

The whole idea of the lap band is for you to lose the weight, it is a waste of money to get the other surgery done now - wait until you have  lost the weight, otherwise you'll just have more lax skin!

Tummy tuck after lap band surgery

you will loose  part of your excess weight after  lapband. your  skin will loosen further as your weight reduces. if you do TT  before losing weight, your skin can sag afterwards.  idealy you should wait till your weight   stop reducing and becomes stable

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon