Is it possible to simulate the shape of an eye, another consideration is the shape? (Photos)

Hello doctor, my question to you Is this: is it possible to simulate the shape of an eye, another consideration is the shape? I sent you the file on the left and on the right is it possible to make the structure of eye surgery like permanently ?

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. While facial plastic surgery cannot address the underlying bone structure of your face or eyes, an in-person consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon should reveal appropriate options for you based on your goals and health.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is it possible to simulate the shape of an eye, another consideration is the shape?

There are limitations to safe, natural surgery but it is possible to make eyes more almond shaped. See following link for more details.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon