Eye surgery - is it possible to make the eye round? (Photo)

Hello ,you told me to write to you again. tell my question completely; on the left similar to the right of the structure of the eye is it possible to make? so, is it possible to make the eye round the structure of the slant?

Round eyes

The anatomy of the eyelids and orbital bone structure helps in determining the shape of the eyes. The intrinsic shape should be respected since any change to the visible part of the globe will usually result in unnatural appearance that is not favorable. 

Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon in person to fully evaluate your goals and possibilities. 

Madison Plastic Surgeon