Cloud i have damaged this part of my nose. (photo)

9 months ago i had an operation (Rhinoplasty & Septoplasty). The doctor also worked on my nose tip. That part i mark with red arrow is getting dirty (mucus) so frequently so i tried to clean it with my finger and q tip. I did moderate pressure from inside to outside while trying to clean. Now my nose tip seems a bit bumpy from outside. It's shape is a bit changed. I can feel a little bump when i touch it Cloud i have damaged this part on my nose permanently? (moving cartilages etc.)

Cloud i have damaged this part of my nose.

Greetings, Thank you for your question. I am very sorry to hear about what what you are experiencing now. For the best evaluation I would recommend that you send your actual photos of the nose to see the actual shape of your nose. And it would also be best to consult your surgeon that performed the operation.