Anabolic steroid use after Hi- Def Vaser ?

Vaser done 1 year ago to fix the damage of Phosphatidylcholine. The hard or jelly like tissue did not healed fully in year. FRP, Serrapeptase Enzyme didn't worked. I continued Gym, I was natural approx 10 years. I finally decided to use A.S. for healing which I read them for along time . Running Sustanon 1 ml once a week and 1 ml of Primobolan 2 times a week with a high protein based proper meal plan. Not sure if it's a coincidence but the tissue got a dramatic visible improvement in 2 weeks.

Vaser high definition and steriods.

I would wait at least one month before commencing steriods after high def vaser surgery. It could increase your risk of infection after the procedure. 

Sydney Physician