Swelling after 5 years. (Photo)

I had cheek implant before 5 years . I still have swelling , but it is nor persistent because with time it has gone smaller and smaller , and never bigger . In the beginning I had an enormeous ammount of swelling . Would you prefer me to implant bigger cheeks . Is it bigger , better ? Kind Regards Flamur Bedrolli

Bigger cheeks?

In my opinion, your cheeks with the implants in place look pretty good.  It is really a matter of personal preference as to how you would like your face to appear though, so it would be possible to use a bigger cheek implant or injectable fillers to alter your current look if desired.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Knowing what's right for you with cheek augmentation--fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill​), fat, implants

It's unlikely that you still have swelling 5 years after your procedure. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss the look you want to achieve and your options. Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), Sculptra or fat can be used to reshape.  Best, Dr. Emer.