How can you help me? (Photos)

I had a combined malar submalar implant . I have still swelling but it seems like I am not going to be satisfied with the result . I do not mean that I do not look good , it is just that I would like to look better . If a doctor gives me the personal email , I would send him or her my pictures , and maybe they he or she could help me to chose something else . Do I need more projection , according to the pictures . How can one decide which size based on what I now have (talking about implants )

Doctor Answers 1

Getting the Results You Want with Malar Implants, Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), Sculptra and Fat

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and options. Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), Sculptra and fat can be used to help improve shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.