Breast lift w/implants, 300cc silicone, 12 weeks ago (June 16). Right breast not dropping yet. Should I be concerned? (Photos)

I've been wearing a strap since week 4. I can't wear it at work bc it is hard to conceal under my clothes. I wear it all night instead. I'm also massaging down as much as possible, but it's hard to feel the implant bc it seems as if it's under my arm. It has moved down some since surgery, but not enough.

Slight asymmetry

Thanks for your question and the photos. It looks like you have a great result. The overall volume, nipple height and scarring is great. Although the right side sits a little higher, it may still drop some. Even if it doesn't, the little bit of difference it is likely secondary to the shape of the right vs. the left preop. If you are right handed that too can sometimes be a factor in having more muscle mass superiorly. Best of Luck!

Right implant not dropping.

Thank you for your question. You may very well drop some yet. However, you may wish to continue to follow up with your surgeon.  He or she can examine you and determine a proper plan.

David Steckler, MD, FACS
Jackson Plastic Surgeon

3 months post op.

thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Breast asymmetry

No two breasts are the same and there is always some asymmetry. The one breast may drop a bit more, but it may not.