Does this breast look like it has dropped at all? (Photo)

1 month post op, breast augmentation w/lift

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its too early to talk about final results.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Breast implant elevation

Your implant is still high and looks similar in the two photos. Some times it takes more than one month, but I would discuss with your surgeon ideas to help speed this implant's movement down. Good luck.

Have my implants dropped

Thanks for your inquiry, your implants are still high.  I recommend you discuss with your surgeon about strategies like massage and bandeau to promote the implant to fall.  It is still early and the result can be influenced. Good Luck.  

Does this breast look like it has dropped at all?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD