Acne treatment options after Accutane?

I did a five month course of Accutane after minocycline, doxycycline, tretinoin gel, benzoyl peroxide, Finacea, Acanya, Aczone, Onexton for two years, after trying Proactive and every other OTC option. I don't get new breakouts, but my scars and texture is still really bad. Do I have any options? Honestly, nothing has changed for me after all the side effects and hoops to jump through.

Scars and texture

Thank you for your question. There are different types of acne scarring - rolling, boxcar scarring, and ice pick scarring. Any of the modalities that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated laser, dermroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels and etc.. may help your condition. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your scars and texture evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit you. Take care and good luck.