How to get rid of pimples followed with redness and itch on the forehead and around the nose? (Photo)

first i started having s bumps on my forehead and around my nose then i started using dermovit a+d It seemed to work then it got worse and now the pimples are red and big

Multiple acne eruptions on forehead

This is something a skin specialist needs to treat. Topicals are needed such as Retin A, and antibiotic cream. Oral medication such as antibiotics and possibly accutane are needed. I would also start chemical peels. Sometimes acne is treated with lasers but your skin type is tough for lasers.