Tummy Tuck 4.5 Months Ago. Sides Are Still Big, Look Bloated and Feels Hard?

I got a tummy tuck 4.5 months ago. I'm not that pleased. My tummy is flatter than before but my sides are still just as big. I still cant wear form fitting clothes because of my sides....Also Is my stomach supposed to still look bloated and feel hard? My scar also is only a few inches below belly button and it looks like the top and bottom of scar poke way out and the scar is pulled more in. Looks like a rubber band around me.

Tummy tuck result can be improved.

Hi.

Of course I am just going by your description, but it sounds like you can do better.  Talk to your surgeon and get another opinion.

Tummy tuck result can be improved.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi.