What Are The Risks of Laser Scar Revision?

I Had a Tummy Tuck a Year Ago, my Scar is High in Some Places, Sometimes it's hard to hide my scar, and in some places my scar is wide like it has been pulled, i am thinking of getting laser scar revision. What does this do and what are the risks? Will i really benefit from this? How does this work?

Fractional laser surgery can reduce abdominal scars from C-sections and abdominoplasty

Fractional laser surgery can reduce abdominal scars from C-sections and abdominoplasty. The laser produces microscopic holes in the scar which reduces the scar and promotes new collagen formation.

Chicago Dermatologist

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Chicago Dermatologist