Tummy Tuck Revision Surgery? (photo)

I'm a model in NY and had a mini tummy tuck 9 months ago. My doctor indicated that I did not have enough skin to do a full tuck. My stomach was extremely flat before due to having a full tummy tuck 10 years ago after having 4 children. I had a surprise pregnancy and wanted to achieve that same desired look. I know have a very large belly button with a bloated, bulging belly with tight skin at the bottom and very loose at the top under my chest. Any suggestions would be helpful

Doctor Answers 3

Tummy Tuck Revision Surgery?

This will be difficult to assess without an exam.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tucks each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 496 reviews

Tummy Tuck Revision

It is very difficult to tell you what your options are without a full set of photos and examination. Your abdomen may never be what it was before, as you have aged and have had 5 children. If you have had any weight gain over the years, this can contribute to intra-abdominal bloating. Enlarged belly buttons can be difficult to make smaller, without the addition of more scarring around the umbilicus. Ideally a full tummy tuck would be the best option to tighten skin above the belly button, but it sounds like you do not have enough redundant skin to repeat that operation. Weight loss can help with bloating. I suggest you have a few more consultations with board certified plastic surgeons.

Hayley Brown, MD, FACS
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 90 reviews

Tummy Tuck Revision Surgery?

Very poorly posted photo is can not respond to your questions/issues. Best to either re post better views or seek IN PERSON second opinions.

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.