Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift NYC?

Are there any doctors who perform a tummy tuck and a Brazilian Butt Lift together in New York.

Yes they can be done at the same time!

Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift can be done at the same time under the same anesthesia. This reduces recovery time and cost. Hope that answers your question. Best of luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck......

I'm sure there are many Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in NY who perform Tummy Tucks and can provide excellent results.  The Brazilian Butt Lift however is a much less commonly performed procedure.  Many docs are just beginning to perform this procedure.    Great care must be taken to obtain excellent results from the Brazilian Butt Lift. 
And, when you are contemplating having both the BBL and Tummy Tuck performed simultaneously, you have to be prepared!  I have performed these procedures together many, many times and have performed the BBL hundreds of time with beautiful results and very safely.  I would strongly recommend having this done in a hospital if you have them simultaneously and spend at least one night for your own comfort as well as safety.   
Good Luck
Dr M

Tummy Tuck and BBL in NYC

In healthy individuals who are not obese, tummy tuck with BBL is an option. Please make sure you obtain an in-person consultation with a plastic surgeon who is experienced with both these procedures so that you are in the best position to achieve the results in a realistic way together. 

Christopher T. Chia, MD

TT and BBL in NYC

The most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon.The most important decision is picking the best plastic surgeon experienced in this technique. See link regarding finding the best surgeon for combined surgeries in NYC.

In my practice it is common for me to perform all of the procedures you mentioned at the same time. I do not find that it compromises the results of either procedure. I use an assistant to save total operative time with the goal less than 6 hours of surgery (often far less than that) to minimize potential complications and for a speedier recovery. Sometimes there are even less scarring for example, straight augmentations, I place the implants using the TT incision without the need for breast scars. My patients following a TT with or without a BBL stay in a reclining chair the first week. A flat tempurpedic pillow beneath your back and upper thighs will offload pressure on your buttocks. The benefit is only one surgery, only one recovery (you heal from all procedures simultaneously) and that you can use the fat that would normally be discarded from the tummy tuck. Pros and cons of this decision should be part of your in depth consultation with your plastic surgeon including the increased risk of complications with long surgeries and how to prevent them. Your plastic surgeon will guide you into making the best decision in your individual case.
#BestPlasticSurgeonforBBL/TTLCombination

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift and Tummy Tuck at same time

It is common in my practice to perform a Brazilian Buttock Lift and a Tummy Tuck at the same time. You need to select a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with both these procedures and one who does them routinely at the same time. I offer free consultations, so give my office a call at 212-289-1851 and I am happy to discuss this procedure with you. Before and after pictures are available on my website.

Tummy Tuck And Brazilian Buttock Lift Surgery In NYC/NJ

A Brazilian Buttock Lift and Tummy Tuck can be safely performed simultaneously in the appropriate patient (ie, a young, healthy, non-obese patient). These procedures are also performed in Northern NJ, which may be more cost-effective than in NYC.  Best wishes in achieving your goal.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Are there any surgeons performing a tummy tuck and the BBL silmultaneously?

The BBL is often performed with other body contouring at the same time. At our center we often perform a Tummy tuck and buttock augmentation simultaneously. This allows for one surgery, one anesthesia, one recovery period and it is less expensive. The recovery is generally not prolonged when combining the two procedures.