What type of lift will I require? I plan to also do silicone implants. (photos)

Breast lift with implants

After taking a look at the picture I would recommend doing a breast lift with a T-inverted or a lollipop incision with silicone implants under the muscle. 

The Horndeski Methodâ„¢

I recommend a new technique called The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection without implants.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

What kind of lift with implants

HI Sissa,

You are almost certainly going to need a lollipop lift. It really will be the only way to move your nipple up to a more youthful position and tighten up the lower skin laxity,
The implants will provide a firm structure around which your breast tissue can be contoured.
The scars are more than with other types of lifts, but , in the end, this type of lift will give you the best shaped breasts.
Best to you,
Dr. Christine Rodgers

Breast lift required with breast implants if desired

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

You will require a breast lift regardless of the breast implant size. There are several different types of lifts and the size of the implants will influence how much skin needs to be removed. So you have to decide on size. You will at least require a vertical lift, perhaps more.

The link below will provide an excellent explanation with pictures about breast lift options.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Breast Augmentation

Breast Lift & Augmentation

Without an in person examination, it's impossible to say for sure, but based on your photos, it looks as if you'd need an anchor breast lift in addition to your implants. Hope this helps and good luck!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

What type of lift will I require?

Although an in-person examination is always more accurate, in my opinion from your photo you would appear to need an anchor breast lift. The periareolar breast lift is done in patients who only need a minor lift. Its advantage is in avoiding the vertical scar from areola to fold. However, it is a weak lift and only useful for minor nipple elevations. If it is used when there is more than about 2 centimeters of breast overhang (or when the nipple needs more than about 2 centimeters of elevation), then the periareolar scar gets worse in quality, areolar stretching can become an issue over time, and a flattening effect in the areolar region can be noted, all of which compromises the result. Some patients think that they want to avoid the vertical scar, but a good lift, a pleasing shape, and a nicer scar around the areola all make the vertical scar well worth it.

What type of lift

From the photos you have shown, I would do a vertical left with a sub muscular silicone gel implant. That should get you the look you want. I recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area looking can counsel you in this regard.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

What kind of lift

You should sit down with a board-certified plastic surgeon regarding the benefits and alternatives of different types of lifts. From your photographs, it seems apparent that you will require the vertical incision of a lollipop lift or and anchor pattern.

Ira H. Rex lll, MD
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants

Most patients require at least a lollipop incision with a breast lift and maybe also a transverse incision across under the breast as well.  You may need both depending on the size of the implant you choose.  The final plan is best determined in person during a consultation.  

What type of lift will I require? I plan to also do silicone implants.

The type of scar that you will require during a breast lift will depend greatly on the implant size chosen. The larger the implant the shorter the scars will be

Julio Garcia, MD