Trans looking for a certified plastic surgeon for breast augmentation?

I'm in Oklahoma and seem to be having trouble finding someone to perform a breast augmentation. I have been on hormones for 4 years, I have gotten to a b-cup so I have some breast tissue,but everyone i have contacted has stated that they do not perform breast augmentations on trans patients. So I'm looking for someone who will

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty finding a surgeon to perform your breast augmentation. I wouldn’t give up hope, there are plastic surgeons out there that will perform surgeries for transgender patients. If you are willing to travel out of state for your procedure, I have performed several breast augmentations on male to female transgender patients and would happy to see you for a consultation. At my practice we also use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate. Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose.  If you have any questions, you can contact us at 412-446-0391.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon for you!

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Transgender breast augmentation

Having been treated appropriately with hormones with some breast development you should do very well with breast augmentation. It is important to find a surgeon who has experience with transgender patients as there are some adjustments in technique required to give the best results. Find a board certified plastic surgeon and ask about his/her experience.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. I have performed many breast augmentation surgeries on transgender patients.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling your consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Transgender Breast Augmenation

Given your history of appropriate treatment with hormones and history, you should be able to find a board certified plastic surgeon to do your operation.  Good Luck!

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon