Will my surgeon be able to make my smaller right breast the same size as my left? What will he do to correct this? (Photo)

Last year I had a full mommy makeover. that included a full tummy tuck with lipo on stomach, back hips, waist, arms. I had a breast lift with 550 cc silicone. My real breast were D cups and my RIGHT breast was much LARGER than my LEFT. AFTER my surgery last year, I noticed that my RIGHT breast was now SMALLER than my LEFT. I recently done scar revision surgery two weeks ago to take out a little scar tissue on my right breast (the already smaller one). Also had more lipo on and arm reduction

Only One Breast Requiring a Revision

Yes, a #revision can be done for one breast rather than both. In fact, this is not uncommon for implant failure ,  size or position problems. You will need to meet with your board-certified Plastic Surgeon to better determine your specific #breast #implant #revision needs.

Will my surgeon be able to make my smaller right breast the same size as my left? What will he do to correct this?

Yes, your plastic surgeon will likely be able to improve your breast symmetry further. Exactly what procedure will be recommended will vary depending on many factors. There are often many different ways to achieve the outcome of improved symmetry. Discuss your concerns, questions, and goals carefully with your plastic surgeon, preferably in front of a full-length mirror and/or with the help of goal photographs. Best wishes.

Speak to your plastic surgeon, it is best

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you.

The best advice that I can give you is that you should speak to your plastic surgeon. Online consultants are not the appropriate source of information for you; your plastic surgeon should be your resource when it comes to postoperative concerns. This is important because every surgeon has different perspectives, the only one that should be important is the one that operated on you ;)

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon