Is it normal to feel so uncomfortable?

I just turned 24 this august and I had my breast augmentation last year in October so it has been one year. I have the Gummi bear implant and under muscle recently on my right breast on the inner side of the bottom it had felt very uncomfortable and pretty painfull at times especially when I'm not wearing a bra and more and more recently even when wearing a bra. It feels like it's out of place like Rolling over if that makes sense at all and it is causing the top to just tighten like a reflex.

Is it normal to feel so uncomfortable after BA

Thank you for your question. I am sorry about your problem. You need personal evaluation to figure it out what is happening with you. Please see your PS for evaluation.

Postoperative breast pain

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Postoperative breast pain can occur on occasion, but it is always a good idea to see your surgeon for a proper evaluation.   Best of luck.   

Justin M. Jones, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Discomfort after breast augmentation

Sorry to hear about your discomfort.  You would need an in person evaluation and exam to determine the nature and extent of your problem.  Be sure to contact your surgeon regarding your concerns.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS