Nipples feel like full of air or liquid sometimes and feel very pushed out and look kind of funny. Is this normal?

I will attach before and afters to show how the nipples are looking stretched and just weird. Hard to explain here r some pics! Thanks!

Weird looking nipples

Hello.  It looks like you are fairly early post op and you have swelling and skin stretch at your nipples and areolas.  Most of this will settle down with time.  You had prominent nipples pre-op and when I see patients with nipples like yours I will offer them a nipple reduction at the time of their breast augmentation.  It is an easy procedure and results in smaller and less prominent nipples (and they won't droop).  You can still have that procedure and it can be done under local in the office in some cases.