I have a mole on the left front of the tip of my nose. It's almost skin color (a little darker than) and protrudes a bit (Photo)

Hello. I have a mole on the left front of the tip of my nose. It's almost skin color (a little darker than my skin) and it protrudes off of the surface of my nose a bit. it's on a part of my nose that should be a different shape (and is round) not on a flat surface! It's hard to see that in the pictures. Was told if I removed it my skin there would be white skin there and it never tan or something. Can I rid it and still have no discoloration of skin? How much would it cost to get removed?

Removal

The mole can be removed, but you will have a small scar. I would avoid tanning the fresh scar so it will not darken. I would suggest finding a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Moles can be removed with lasers, shave, radiowave. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.