I find it amazing how all of these woman have better looking breasts than I do and I am 48, decent body, and have never had kids

I would be happy to have breasts that look as good as the majority of the photos before they have had their procedures done, Seriously! I definitely want to get this procedure done. I have a decent job but a lot of money that goes out monthly too. How do these people afford this type of procedure? I am the only perso. That I know of who still has my real breasts. They say like I most definitely had at least 4 children and they went from a 36C to a saggy 36B. How much is a good procedure in Tulsa

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Breast augmentation

My suggestion would be a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  I would also suggest 3D photographic imaging to see what you would look like with different sized implants.

John Burns, MD

Breast augmentation/lift

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. A breast lift as well as a breast augmentation would correct the sagging that you have and add projection and volume. At my office, we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view what your breasts would look like after a lift, or view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. In regards to cost, it differs depending on the location and the surgeon so it would be best for you to schedule a consultation and have an estimate written up for you. Most offices also offer financing options such as CareCredit if needed. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift & Augmentation

Your first step would be to book an in person consultation with a Plastic Surgeon in order to share your concerns and determine your options. Many Plastic Surgeons will offer financing assistance for procedures either in house or through a third party provider. I recommend that you inquire about these options if that is something you are interested in. Be sure to select a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

All the best 

Options

Thanks for your question. Without an exam or photos it is very hard to give any advice. You might be a candidate for implants alone, an breast lift or a combination. Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area that is an ASAPS member and specializes in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Wanting BA

You should review the websites of the surgeons in your area.  Look at credentials and lots of before and after photos to get an idea of the work they do.  Then, you should consult with 2 or 3 surgeons to see which one has the best chemistry with you.  Don't pick your surgeon on price alone.  

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Tulsa

Thank you for your question. It would be helpful if you could provide photos. The price of breast augmentation surgery will vary depending on surgeon experience, geographic location, and the type of implant you choose. I would suggest you consult with a BC PS. I would also recommend you go on 2-3 consults and go with the surgeon you feel most comfortable with. Best of luck

Breast augmentation

The fee for a breast augmentation will vary from surgeon to surgeon. You are best to go for consultation with a few surgeons in your area. Best of luck.

Breast augmentation in Tulsa

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• To find a plastic surgeon in Tulsa, go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and search for surgeons near your zip code.
  • To find out the average cost in your area, you can use the Real Self pricing page
  • But the best way to be sure is to call one or two surgeons in your area and ask for general prices.
  • Without an exam or photos, one can't say if an augmentation is all you need but it sounds like it.
  • People afford cosmetic surgery in many ways, including financing offered through surgeons' offices.
  • Best of luck.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question, and the feelings you are expressing are ones that we hear everyday in plastic surgery. There are solutions, and you are probably looking at needing breast implants to give you back the volume you once had, and you may need a breast lift to tighten the skin as well. That can be determined at your consultation. Costs vary widely, but here in the midwest, you're probably looking at around $5500 for breast augmentation alone (including anesthesia and surgical facility costs). I hope that helps.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon