Had my hematoma removed. What should I do to keep it healing nicely and for no further complications to arrive? (Photo)

I had my hematoma removed does it look better? Top is obviously after removal

Healing after hematoma evac

Hi samelody

Glad you are doing better.  Your pics look like you are fine.

I would recommend that you don't do anything to raise your blood pressure, pulse, or temp, and don't use the arms for anything vigorous.  Most of all, follow your doctor's instructions carefully.

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

sek

Hematoma removed

Glad you are doing better and congrats on your breast augmentation surgery!  You just want to make sure you take it easy and no heavy exercising for 3 weeks.  I would recommend you wear a surgical bra daily for the next 3 weeks as well.  If you start to see any changes in the breasts make sure you contact your surgeon right away.   Best of Luck! 

Hematoma

Yes, it looks better according to the pictures you ahve provided. Your best course of action is to follow up closely with your Plastic Surgeon and follow their instructions as you heal.

All the best 

Haemtoma

Follow your doctor's instructions - take it easy , maintain your support bra and limit your activities 

Instructions after hematoma evacuation

You are healing well from your surgeries, and that's fantastic. The best thing to do while healing is follow your surgeon's post-operative protocol carefully; close follow-up with your surgeon is key to success. In general, you should continue to wear the garment/brea provided by the office, follow the exercise limitations, and eat a healthy, balanced diet for maximal healing. Best of luck to you!