Better looking eyes? (photos)

What would help give my eyes for definition? Also, I'm pretty sure I have Ptosis as well, but still need to get that checked out.

You do have some ptosis.  But the main thing is that your eyes get lost in the lack of pigmentation.  If you could darken your lashes and brow it would make your eyes look much better.  This can be done with make up and if done correctly no one would know.  You can also dye the lashes with a natural dye.  Looks too dark for a day or two but then looks good for a few weeks.  Latisse is a prescription medication that can be put on the upper lid and will darken the lashes.     

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon