Eyebrow transplant or tinting? (Photo)

My Eyebrows are very light/transparent, but even though they're hard to see their still there and really thick. I've never lost any hair on my eyebrows. What kind of result would tinting give compared to having darker transplanted hair? Which one would I be better off doing?

Eyebrow transplant surgery have been very popular for men and women in the last few years.

Eyebrow transplant surgery have been very popular for men and women in the last few years.  It would be best to see a doctor for an examination to see if you would be a good candidate.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow Hairtransplant

if you are happy with the shape and density of your eyebrow then just tinting would be a good option. You can also use a eyebrow pencil to reshape or make it darker to see if that is satisfactory for you. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow Restoration

A key component is the color of your donor hair, whether be it scalp, legs, or arms.  Your eyebrow restoration and the color of your brows will depend on that. If you have darker hairs, a lower density restoration can provide conservative improvements to the brows.  Typically in a full restoration, up to 350 grafts can be use per brow, so you may want to go with a lower count to provide incremental improvements until you reach your desired look. 

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

You might start by coloring your eyebrows and see if you then have the look you want and this way you would avoid more invasive and more expensive procedures

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon