Eyebrow Transplant Results?

Would an Eyebrow Transplant help frame/define my face better? I really dislike the lack of pigment around my eyes. Its like my eyes are hidden within in all the Paleness. Could a Transplant help add a little more frame to my eyes/face?

Eyebrow transplant

An eyebrow transplant works pretty much the same as a head hair transplant procedure would. This procedure would definitely help with framing your face a little better.

After making sure that you are a good candidate for an eyebrow transplant, it is important to determine a donor area that hair can be extracted from. This donor area typically resides along the rear or side regions of the patient’s scalp, the same area that would be used for any hair transplant.

Once we have extracted the required amount of hair, we transplant individual follicular units in the desired areas, to restore bald areas and create a natural-looking eyebrow.

It is very important that your transplanted hairs for your eyebrows are done in a way that harmonizes well with your eyes. Once we harvest the hair we will also make sure that is implanted at the right angle to replicate original growth.

Because the transplanted hair will come from the back of the head, it also requires us to match natural color of the area being transplanted. These hairs will initially grow faster and will require trimming for the 1st year or two. 

You could also just try eyebrow tinting to start with and see if that makes a difference for you. 

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrows

Eyebrow hair transplants can be amazingly successful if done correctly for both men and women and can be done for both reshaping as well as recreating the eyebrows.Having them restored and reshaped can indeed help frame the eyes and your face better as well as provide symmetry. 

A great first step would be an online consultation. Often you can submit photos to top hair restoration surgeons for a complimentary evaluation and assessment. This should help lead you in the right direction. Having multiple consultations with different doctors will let you know your best options. 

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

If you are considering an eyebrow transplant surgery, it is best to see a doctor for a consultation. It can be done.

If you are considering an eyebrow transplant surgery, it is best to see a doctor for a consultation.  It can be done.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow Transplant Results?

Anou88,Eyebrow restoration procedures greatly enhance the facial aesthetics, by framing the eyes, the most important salient facial feature. Consult with an expert hair restoration surgeon that is convenient. 
Bernardino A. Arocha,MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD, FISHRS
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplants

Eyebrow transplants will help fill in the eyebrow area if there is not enough eyebrow hair. It wsill take on the color of the hair in the back of your head which may be a bit darker, Eyebrows do frame the face very well

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon