Eyebrow Transplant Results?

Would an Eyebrow Transplant help frame/define my face better? I really dislike the lack of pigment around my eyes. Its like my eyes are hidden within in all the Paleness. Could a Transplant help add a little more frame to my eyes/face?

If you are considering an eyebrow transplant surgery, it is best to see a doctor for a consultation. It can be done.

If you are considering an eyebrow transplant surgery, it is best to see a doctor for a consultation.  It can be done.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow Transplant Results?

Anou88,Eyebrow restoration procedures greatly enhance the facial aesthetics, by framing the eyes, the most important salient facial feature. Consult with an expert hair restoration surgeon that is convenient. 
Bernardino A. Arocha,MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplants

Eyebrow transplants will help fill in the eyebrow area if there is not enough eyebrow hair. It wsill take on the color of the hair in the back of your head which may be a bit darker, Eyebrows do frame the face very well

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon